[TriLUG] fedora 9

Brian Phelps brphelps at ieee.org
Fri May 30 12:24:31 EDT 2008

Two options:

Remove Firefox 3 package in the package manager.

Then:
Download the old v2 tarball installer from mozilla.  I think it comes
with an uninstaller so when its time to upgrade you can just remove it
first.

Or:
You may try to install the older fedora 8 RPM, 1st and keep your package
manager clean.

Either way flash and java add-ins may need to be done manually also but
I don't know.

If anyone knows a better way then please correct me.