[TriLUG] OT: Guns

Jim Tuttle jjtuttle at trilug.org
Fri May 30 13:35:35 EDT 2008

Mea culpa.  Sorry.  I've apologized to some for not using an off-topic
list, but now I'm left to wonder which is the off-topic list.

Either way, sorry.  I'm sure I've annoyed the crap out of many luggers.

Still, I was sort of surprised by the number of gun owners and concealed
carry permit holders.  Thanks!

Jim

Phillip Rhodes wrote:
> Lee Fickenscher wrote:
>>
>> Thus this is general discussion and is within the list parameters. No one
>> should be told (this isn't the first time in this thread it has been
>> mentioned) to take their conversation elsewhere.
>
> Nobody is being "told" to do anything.  I am *suggesting* that the
> polite and responsible thing to do would be to move this discussion
> to trilug-ot.  That's all, don't read any more into it than that, please.
>
> I could be wrong, but I never got the idea that the majority of TriLUG
> members really bought into a notion that this list is now "The OT list"
> when "TriLUG Ontopic" was created.
>
> And I've said all I'll say on this subject.  :-)
>

> TTYL,

---Jim Tuttle