[TriLUG] Case sensitivity

Brian Phelps brphelps at ieee.org
Sat May 31 14:04:57 EDT 2008

I have a bunch of source code written by a windows user who is
case-inconsistent between Makefiles, header declarations in source, and
actual filenames in the directories.

Anyone know of a script to fix some of this?  Particularly the case
problems in the c source files like #include "FuBar.h"

I just would like to convert all files to lower case as well as any
references to them in the source files

I was taught header files should always be lower case to avoid this in
my first compsci class.  But we all know win32 causes brain damage.
Especially in this <pun> case </pun>.

Thanks