[TriLUG] Recovery LiveCD

Ben Pitzer bpitzer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 10:24:47 EDT 2008

I actually still have one of the old LinuxCare (later Levanta, which closed
its doors on March 31st of this year) rescue disks, a little credit card CD
that they distributed in a small plastic sleeve.  Picked it up at a
LinuxWorld Expo back in 2001.  Still a good little tool to have around.  I
wouldn't mind having a more up to date Linux distro on a similar credit card
disk.  Anyone know where to find those?  Maybe this is something the LUG
could do as a member service, or as a fund raiser (though I know those can
be problematic for us due to tax status, etc).

-Ben Pitzer