[TriLUG] OT - TWC bandwidth caps on the way?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:36:25 EDT 2008

Fark it all.  Good thing I just spent $100 on the Roku and I'm sure glad I
rent movies on my Apple TV.   Ted Stevens was right... the Internet isn't a
big truck you can just dump something on.  At least not without paying the
truck owner, the driver, the driver's union, the highway tax, the fuel, new
tires for the truck, the driver's lunch, a tax for a worker to clean up the
roadkill hit by the driver............