[TriLUG] Video/Web/Screen Sharing Solution

Paul G. Szabady paul at thyservice.com
Wed Jun 4 16:43:44 EDT 2008

Chander,

Have you looked into Sakai (http://sakaiproject.org/)?  Admittedly it
doesn't integrate the video, but you might be able to integrate that easily.

 From their website:

Web Content Tool
The Web Content tool allows worksite owners to choose a website to
display within the Sakai frame. The Web Content button in the left-hand
menu is customizable so you can create a label for the button that
matches the website you've chosen to display.

     Examples of use
     Instructors who want to provide many links to websites for their
students may list them in Resources, but choose the most important for
the Web Content feature.

     Departments, collaborations, or other groups may choose to use Web
Content to provide a prominent link to their public website within their
Sakai worksite.

--
Paul
@ Thy Service