[TriLUG] OT: wireshark

Matthew Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Thu Jun 5 11:39:34 EDT 2008

To start the capture from the command line in Windows, locate the exe
file.  In my windows install which I believe is the defaults, it's in
C:\Program Files\Wireshark   Opening a cmd prompt, changing to
wireshark directory, and typing wireshark -h yields command line args
in windows.  So if you can start the capture you want in windows via
the command line, you should be able to schedule it via the windows
scheduler.

Matt P.