[TriLUG] iPhone WAS Re: Where is Linux today?

Douglas A. Whitfield douglasawh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 14:39:29 EDT 2008

Oh, and speaking of the iPhone, is there a program on it (or any other
platform) that will e-mail you when you get a missed call?  I'm always
forgetting to turn my phone back off vibrate and missing calls.  having a
phone e-mail me so I could get it on my laptop would be great for me.  I'm
still planning on waiting on Android, but I'm keeping my options open.