[TriLUG] Vector graphics program that reads and writes Visio?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Jun 20 11:56:28 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I sent some Dia (basically SVG) to a client. My contact there handed them off
for enhancement to a tech who insists on using Visio. I'll probably need to
enhance his enhancement, on and on, til we get it right. If each of us have
to keep redrawing from scratch, we're both going to be a little testy. Is
there a free software program graphics program, hopefully Vector graphics,
that runs on Linux, that can read and write Visio format? If not, is there a
converter that can convert Visio<-->SVG?

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package