[TriLUG] Mac vs. Linux, was: Where is Linux today?

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Sun Jun 22 14:37:06 EDT 2008

Speaking for myself, buying a Mac had nothing to do with striking a blow
against corporate America, and everything to do with a UNIX-based,
non-Vista, corporate-supported, easy to use system.

The price point almost disuaded me from buying it.

But then I'm weird in that I don't generally buy into group-think
activities like "striking a blow" for OR against someone....

William Sutton