[TriLUG] OT: Cleaning out bonus room

Matthew Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Sun Jun 22 17:26:07 EDT 2008

Trilugger's

I have the following:  All work unless noted, all are as is.

Dell E770s 17" CRT - Free

Linksys WRT54GS w/wall wart,  Wireless seems to have died, but switch
works I think  Had DD-WRT on it - Free

Compaq  K6-2 500  64MB  Coveted Joystick port - Free

Sun Ultra 1 w/19" sun monitor - Free

Dell Dimension L600Cx   600 MHz Celron  128M, no HD - Free

Dell Dimension PIII not sure of memory,hd etc, worked when last
plugged in, can find out more info if need be. - $25 obo

Generic Tower,  400 MHz Celron  128M, no HD - Free

Generic Tower, P4VXSAD Motherboard(via I think)  1.40Ghz P4 Socket
423, 512 DDR, CDRW, no HD, this box may have run hot  - $40 obo

Generic 2 U server (shallow depth)  1.6Ghz P4, 512Mb, no cd, 40GB hd -
$40 obo

Generic 2 u server(shallow depth 1.6Ghz P4, no memory, cd or HD - $30
obo

Belkin 4 port KVM with cables - $30 obo

Zonet 4 port KVM with cables - $30 obo

Dlink Access Point - DI-524, with DWL-122 USB adapter, in box, used
2-3 times as spare  - $50 obo

Thanks,

Matt P.