[TriLUG] OT: More freeish stuff

Heath Roberts htroberts at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 13:56:24 EDT 2008

Here's my 'cleaning out the garage' post...

HP Laserjet 5si printer. Has duplexer, postscript, network card, and 2000
sheet feeder. Works fine.

HP Laserjet 8150. Just the printer--no duplexer, no network card. Not
tested, but I think it's working okay.

IBM Netfinity 5600. Two-way P-III server. No idea what the specs are. Has
RAID card and slots & 'trays' for six SCSI disks.

HP 2m server rack (I think that's 42U). Has two E55 servers and a jamaica
disk enclosure, so you can set up that MC/ServiceGuard cluster you've always
wanted and realize those basement data center ambitions.

All is at my house, near Southpoint Mall in Durham. I have an appliance
dolly (handtruck), but you should bring a burly friend. Or three, if you
want the rack.

--
Heath Roberts
htroberts at gmail.com