[TriLUG] Where is Linux today?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sat Jun 28 19:44:25 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 24 June 2008 11:12, Maxwell Spangler wrote:

> One patent in the wrong hands could ruin your ability to choose and
> break those market forces causing you to be stuck paying for low
> quality, something that isn't supposed to be acceptable in capitalism.

Maxwell -- would you be willing to take the above quote, put the phrase "those
market forces" in context so the quote stands on its own, and license it with
an open license (hopefully one that doesn't forbid selling, because I'd sure
like to put that quote on Troubleshooters.Com)? This is a TRULY GREAT quote!

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US