[TriLUG] DD-WRT v24

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Wed Jul 2 12:24:36 EDT 2008

I've been using Tomato at home for months and just used it on the two
Wireless router access points we deployed to support web reporting staff
at a convention I worked this past weekend.

Very nice.  I like Tomato a lot.

--[Lance]

--
  GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
  CACert.org Assurer