[TriLUG] OT: amateur radio bug has bit again

James Olin Oden james.oden at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 12:58:46 EDT 2008

So Jeff Johnson (of controversial rpm fame) is a local in the area
that has had his license for perhaps more years than I've been alive.
I don't think he is on this list, but if you'd like to contact him his
email is:

   n3npq.jbj at gmail.com

That begining part, n3npq, is his "call letters", which is on his
license plate and all.  Anyway, I suspect if you email him he would be
happy to provide you with whatever info he knows.  Just tell him James
Oden sent you.

Cheers...james