[TriLUG] [OT] 2x1GB pc133 buffered SDRAM

Justis Peters jtrilug at indythinker.com
Mon Jul 7 19:51:02 EDT 2008

Does anyone have a machine (probably a server) which accepts 1GB sticks
of pc133 buffered SDRAM? I got 2 sticks of it from eBay without
realizing that it was buffered or that all my pc133 machines want
unbuffered. If you have any interest in owning said sticks of RAM,
please make an offer. Even if you don't want them, help in testing them
would be appreciated. I want to find out if they work, so that I can
provide honest feedback on the eBay transaction.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can lend a hand.

Kind regards,
Justis