[TriLUG] CDMA Repeater

kwoodie at gmail.com kwoodie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 17:54:12 EDT 2008

I have just swiched to verizon and I have noticed that my signal almost completly drops inside my house.  Does anyone have a good repeater for the verizon network(800 mhz I believe)?  My phone actually toggles between the verizon and extended networks constantly.  I generally only receive half of my calls when at home.  So far the only way I have gotten around this is to force my phone to only use the verizon network.