[TriLUG] Talk about a timely TriLUG talk: DNSSEC...

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Wed Jul 9 14:20:25 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 2:17 PM, David Black <dave at jamsoft.com> wrote:
> I plan to be there and could capture video again (Sony TRV900).  If
> someone else wants to edit and encode, they could have a miniDV or D8
> tape on the spot, or MPEG-2 file for download the next day.
>
> The audience questions worked out ok for Paul's talk since I happened to
> set up just below a ceiling PA speaker! :-)  A direct feed would be
> better, of course.

We've asked Red Hat several times about a direct feed, but it
basically boils down to having to have a RH person with the key to the
sound cabinet on site during meetings, which is unlikely to happen for
most talks. Getting a direct feed means having access to the back of
the sound cabinet, which means a key that they won't trust us with,
which means the person being on site...

Maybe I should pester RH again and see if there isn't a way to have
"Darlene" have that key on TriLUG nights.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But