[TriLUG] Fwd: Hans Reiser leads cops to wife's body.

Ron Joffe rjoffe at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 08:37:18 EDT 2008

On Thursday 10 July 2008 02:37, Scott G. Hall wrote:
> I suppose this is only of peripherial interest at this point since I
> don't know anyone who has actually used reiserfs for some years now.

I use reiserfs on over 30 servers in production. In my environment reiserfs
(V3) is the most stable, most easily resizeable, fastest fs we have worked
with.

It's a real shame that further development of reiserfs (v4) has come to an
almost complete stop.

I have mixed emotions about keeping the filesystem on my servers, however
until a better fs comes along, I will leave them alone.

Ron