[TriLUG] Fwd: Hans Reiser leads cops to wife's body.

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Thu Jul 10 09:46:25 EDT 2008

Carl Crider wrote:
> *"**Of course, they will not let him work with FILE systems in prison."*
>
> bada-bing!
>
>  The Wired article somehow convinced me that he was guilty. It's a shame
> when
> a good mind goes bad. At least the family gets some closure to this
> nightmare.

ABC's Primetime had an hour long special last night on the Reiser case
with interviews with Hans, Nina's friends and families, and the
attorneys and police involved in the case.  They also interviewed
members of the jury, who indicated that there was no argument in the
jury room as to his guilt.  They only matter they had to discuss was
whether to convict him of first or second degree murder.

--
Chess Griffin
GPG Key:  0x0C7558C3