[TriLUG] Fwd: Hans Reiser leads cops to wife's body.

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:41:35 EDT 2008

A compelling reason... granted we aren't there yet, would be that XP will
eventually be unsupported... and updates will go away with that.  (meaning
no new security/stability patches)  as much as windows users don't want to
go to vista... i think that choice will become a requirement... unless they
get their new OS out before then.

Are you saying that Vista makes its IPv6 tunnel to m$ or XP does?  I haven't
heard that yet, then again I don't hear a lot of things

Jason