[TriLUG] Vista

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:27:22 EDT 2008

Our Perimeter Ops guys did stop the tunnels on the firewalls, and to be
perfectly honest I'm not even sure it actually ever worked on the corporate
LAN.  It was there we saw the tunnel launch through a NAT gateway (IPv6
tunneled through v4 as you correctly guessed).

We found no way of killing the tunnel.  It wasn't selectable in any setting
and it appears bound to a system process, but which one I do not know.  If I
can ever find that laptop I might take it home and tinker with it some more
there.