[TriLUG] Multi-webserver open-source CMS?

U. Jason Gloege Jr. ujgloege at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 08:09:25 EDT 2008

All,

I'm attempting to do my own research via our friend Google, but thought I'd
ask the authorities, as well, to see if anyone can help shortcut my search:

Is anyone aware of a good (subjective, I know) open source Content
Management System which will operate against one shared backend DB, and
publish to 2 webserver nodes.  These nodes already have their own load
balancer, so that need not be a CMS concern, but I haven't found a lot of
resources yet for FOSS CMSs which publish to more than one server.

Any assistance is appreciated, and if I've inadvertently glossed over any
pertinent details, please feel free to ask.  The consumers of this site,
obviously, will be content creators and editors, at the core, though my IT
coworkers and myself will have structural care over it, as well as be the
ones implementing templates, etc.

Thanks,
Jason Gloege