[TriLUG] Raleigh Perl Mongers meeting 7:15pm this Thursday, July 17

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 20:40:32 EDT 2008

Hello Perl Mongers and TriLUGgers,

Please join us this Thursday when we will talk about this year's Yet
Another Perl Conference (YAPC::NA::2008).

A handful of Raleigh Perl Mongers made it to the conference in Chicago
last month. This meeting will be a rap session to report back on the
kinds of talks we saw. We will also hopefully gauge interest in which
talks folks would be willing to re-present if there is demand.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP, though it is not
required. (mailto:bradoaks at gmail.com?subject=rsvp+July+meeting)

When: 7:15pm start
Where: Tekelec  5200 Paramount Parkway, Morrisville, NC 27560

People had difficulty with the directions to Tekelec in the past.  I've
listed below the directions that the map-making conglomerates don't
want you to have:
  *   take I-40 to NC-540. (540 continues further south than Google
Maps, Mapquest or any of the others indicate.)
  * Then take the NC-54 exit (#69 Morrisville).
  * Take a LEFT on NC-54 (Chapel Hill Road).
  * Take the SECOND LEFT onto Carrington Mill Blvd (formerly Lichten Blvd).
  * Take the SECOND RIGHT onto Paramount Pkwy.
  * Turn LEFT into Tekelec's parking lot.
  * Come in through the front door (behind the flag poles)

Thanks,
--bradoaks