[TriLUG] wired telephone service

James Jones jc.jones at tuftux.com
Wed Jul 16 17:49:24 EDT 2008

Thanks for all the information about voip service that you all sent
me. I have opted for vitelity communications. ( Compared to the
run-around with Broadvoice, I was up and working in less than 15
minutes ).

I have one other question. I am not ready to completely divorce myself
of a wired telephone, but I would like to reduce my costs as much as
possible on a plain old telephone service for my home.

I am in Wendell. Other than AT&T/Bellsouth, what other options are
there for me. Ones that are much less in cost?????

Your input is greatly appreciated.

jcj