[TriLUG] Odd behavior on different hosts

Shawn Taylor shtaylor at gpi.com
Fri Jul 18 09:22:11 EDT 2008

I use a homegrown ftp/sftp build script to push my sh/sql scripts out to our dev/qa/prod environments.

Which works OK. What I struggle with more than getting the code out to the different environments is
keeping it generic enough to work in all three.

:(

I will check out the below though, thanks for the tip.

Later

Shawn

Cristóbal M. Palmer Wrote:

You should check out cfengine, puppet, or some other solution
(home-brew rsync-based?) for pushing your scripts out to machines.

Cheers
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But