[TriLUG] Cable vs. DSL

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:59:59 EDT 2008

Actually its fairly consistent.  I did notice during a time when
others were getting *very* poor or not service that my connection also
degraded to about 60% of advertised bandwidth downstream - upstream
was fine.  As I understand it, if you have Business class, you have a
higher quality of service than regular residential customers.