[TriLUG] web authoring packages

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Aug 4 21:51:01 EDT 2008

On Monday 04 August 2008 13:16, Neil L. Little wrote:

> KompoZer - Looks like its a fork of Nvu. There hasnt seen a whole lot of
> activity since last year. There is only one developer. I saw one of the
> few posts (7-28-08) that there would be a new release in September (has
> some big problems).

I use KompoZer regularly on Troubleshooters.Com. I like it a lot, but it
screws up indentation on <TT></TT> sections, and it also does a few other
things that screw up pages intended to have specific HTML.

For generic web pages, KompoZer is wonderful.

SteveT
Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US