[TriLUG] OT: getting liability insurance

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Aug 5 08:17:26 EDT 2008

no one should do stuff that is dangerous. OSHA dictates safety.

even if i teach a course, leave the premises, forget to lock the door and have a thief rip off the customer, i need *liability* insurance to protect the customer. for worker's compensation, i exclude myself yet cover my employees if they get hurt on a job.

i won't let my employees do stuff that is dangerous if they want to stay employeed.