[TriLUG] Voice over IP information

James Jones jc.jones at tuftux.com
Tue Aug 5 14:12:55 EDT 2008

My ata (SPA3102) arrived sometime ago. I subscribed to Broadvoice. A
week Later, I asked for my money back and jumped to Vitelity. Setup
was a breeze with Vitelity and voice quality is reasonable.

I have one issue. Caller ID on outgoing voip calls doesn't register on
recipient's phone.

I haven't played with that issue yet. Just happy to have a less
expensive phone. Asterisk ( Trixbox ) is next on the list.

If trixbox is as easy as vitelity and spa3102 to set up, I should be
in "high cotton" soon.

Hope your install goes as well as mine did.

jcj