[TriLUG] Password management software

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 11:24:36 EDT 2008

Another option is "Password Safe" the executable may be Win32 only,
but looking at the downloads shows a java option too:
http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/

There's nothing better than your memory or written on a sheet of paper
and stowed away in your fire resistant/proof safe.

David McDowell
http://www.turnpike420.net