[TriLUG] nautilus won't forget my mount

Robert Dale robdale at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 01:41:08 EDT 2008

I have Fedora 9 installed and one day I opened the Computer icon and
noticed I could see a windows partition in the browser.  So, I
double-clicked on it just to see what happens and nautilus merrily
mounted the filesystem.  Now, every time I login, there it is!  And
every time after I login, I unmount it.  But I can not seem to get
nautilus to not mount it at all.  I've grepped in /etc and ~/.g* for
the sda2, the label, and the UUID as reported in /etc/blkid/blkid.tab

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Robert Dale