[TriLUG] Good place to get excess equipment?

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Sat Aug 9 12:20:51 EDT 2008

When I went to the drop-off site for hazardous waste at the North-Wake
Landfill, there were tons of PC's and some laptops being dropped off.
You need to go the first Sat. of the month.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA