[TriLUG] OT: WTB: fan for a ThinkPad T43

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Fri Aug 22 11:46:55 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Greg Brown <gwbrown1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cristóbal:
>
> Do you know if the fan from a T-42 is the same?  If so we've got a zillion
> of these things floating around the company.  I'm sure I can dig up a fan
> from desktop support..

Unfortunately I'm not sure. The lenovo/IBM websites are pointing me to
part# 26R9074, which is $57 before shipping.... ick.

I've been instructed by more seasoned individuals to seek out the
manual, remove the fan, clean it thoroughly, and see if that doesn't
fix. Still... if anybody has a fan....

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But