[TriLUG] Getting started with LaTeX and maxima.

Max TenEyck Woodbury max at mtew.isa-geek.net
Fri Sep 5 11:58:50 EDT 2008

I am asking for suggestions on ways to learn to use LaTeX.

I tried using the WYSIWYG TeX editors but the result was a mess with all
sorts of things being changed in ways I didn't understand.  (I suspect
that the editor will be useful once I know what I am doing, but it
creates more problems than it solves at the moment.)

For later, I want to include maxima in the mix, but I think a handle on
LaTeX is probably the place I need to start.