[TriLUG] best flash-based linux?

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Fri Sep 5 23:16:16 EDT 2008

Depending on your needs, RUNT Linux (Resnet USB Network Tester) was
created specifically for USB keys. It's Slackware based. I've used it
for testing machines/network etc.

I've used phlak as well. It's a debian security based distro and can be
installed to USB.

Dunno if you're looking these or not.

HTH