[TriLUG] local monitor (was laptop) repair?

Douglas A. Whitfield douglasawh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 19:54:30 EDT 2008

Granted, this was in Shelby, NC, not The Triangle, but I once took a monitor
to get repaired and it came back worse than when I got it.  Of course, maybe
Apple would do a better job at the innards...but Apple has a way of making
proprietary things that would make it difficult for anyone else to repair.
Maybe that's just with external video.

What does Apple say it'll cost to repair?  There are a couple Apple shops in
The Triangle.

--
Douglas A. Whitfield

Founder Open Madison Group (OMG!)
Co-Founder Carolina Open Source Initiative
Ask Me About Jobs at Epic!
http://www.epicsystems.com/about-positions.php