[TriLUG] SANS RDU Winter 2008

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Sat Sep 13 14:49:40 EDT 2008

SANS will be hosting a community training event the first week of December
here in Raleigh, NC. Event details are here:

http://www.sans.org/raleigh08_cs/description.php?tid=1717

Registration if $3,000 for the full 6 days (Dec 1-6). This is a very
technical and advanced training course, it focuses on penetration testing
and ethical use of hacking techniques.

Organizations interested in "on the frontline" technical training for their
IT staff should seriously look at the offering. SANS has been doing more
community courses in the area recently, so the more folks they get the more
that will continue to be offered.

#     riffer at vaxer.net - Jeff The Riffer - Drifter... - Homo Postmortemus     #
# Disclaimer: I am not a number, I am a free man, and my thoughts are my own. #
# GCS$ d-- H++ s:++ !g p+ au0 a34 w+ v?(*) C++ UA P? L 3 E---- N++ K- W-- M+ V#
# po--- Y+ t+ 5+ !j R G' tv b+ D++ B--- e+ u--- h--- f+ r+++ n- y+++*         #