[TriLUG] Check out my Facebook profile

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Fri Sep 19 21:55:39 EDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 9:48 PM, James Hogan
<invite+arr4g4ma at facebookmail.com> wrote:

> I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

I have a sneaky suspicion that a setup page offered to contact all the
people in your address book for you. If that's the case, the
page/script author deserves a pie in the face.

I'm so glad I killed my facebook account.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But