[TriLUG] Career planning - certs(?)

Kristopher Kane kristopher.kane at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 22:36:37 EDT 2008

Well, if DJS doesn't beat me to it while I am writing...

Here is my ad:

MWM seeks RHCE study for group play.  I can host but I doubt anyone wants to
drive to Fayetteville.  I can meet on most Saturdays or Sundays and provide
some equipment to either bring, or ssh into at $HOME.

What I have done so far:
DNS Cache server
DHCP server
NFS install with kickstart
Some simple custom SSHD and HTTPD stuff
LVM from the command line

Next:
Get Xen to load CENTOS 5 so I can restart instead of re-install. (really
having trouble with this)
NIS Server (RHCT/RHCE requirements state add client to LDAP/NIS.  Can't do
that without a server...)
LDAP Server
Connect clients to those

If anyone is interested in lab study, please let me know.  I can be found on
freenode, just send a /msg to kane.

-Kristopher Kane