[TriLUG] Important: October Meeting

John Berninger john at ncphotography.com
Tue Sep 23 10:50:30 EDT 2008

Folks -

Due to a time conflict with our October speaker, we've chosen to
reschedule the October meeting for one week later than usual.  Instead
of meeting October 10, we will meet October 17.  I'm not yet at liberty
to mention who the speaker will be publicly, since our illustrious
Steering Committee Chairman made noises about wanting to make that
announcement himself, but I can tell you that it will be a really cool
topic.  We'll have more information out about it soon - keep watching
the list(s).

--
John
Sysadmin doing PR duties