[TriLUG] Non-Lin-Topic:: Tool Rental??

David Brain dbrain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:39:05 EDT 2008

I've used these folks http://www.hollandrentall.com/ for the harder to
find things (e.g steam wallpaper stripper), but they have pretty much
everything.  I did try to rent a tiller from them once but for the
size of tiller I was trying to rent wanted me to have a tow hitch.  I
ended up renting that from my local Ace - who were more than happy to
find a few folk to lift a tiller into the back of a minivan...

David.