[TriLUG] Dell Mini 9

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 22:30:49 EDT 2008

I called Dell about it and I had considered ordering one just to check it
out and send it back if I didn't like it.  The sales guy said it has a, and
I quote, "very small version of the Ubuntu system.  In our training classes
we are encouraged to stress that this is a very limited function machine.  I
think it's mainly for people who what to use myspace and email and stuff."
I want to see a review of someone who has one, and has installed the full
ubuntu version.

Regards,
Mark.