[TriLUG] Parallels

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 23:09:56 EDT 2008

I have parallels 3.x on OSX 10.5.x running on a macbook with both an
XP and Vista VM and both are fine, no problems at all.  They sleep and
wake from sleep with no problems and I have run some obscure windows
executables in each with no weird side-effects.  So far I haven't had
any USB troubles with printing or thumb drives.  One device I haven't
tried yet which will make or break my opinion of the USB support will
be when I plug in a USB LocoBuffer II for using JMRI within the VM.  I
haven't done anything with IPv6 though.

David