[TriLUG] Hosting questions

Brian Henning Brian.Henning at datadirect.com
Tue Oct 14 09:44:33 EDT 2008

One point of clarification:

When you say "download," do you actually mean download
(server->customer) or upload (customer->server)?  If you are in the
printing business, I would expect you to be receiving the high-res
images, not sending them...?  Depending on your hosting solution,
bandwidth-usage terms may be asymmetric.

HTH,
~B