[TriLUG] Raleigh Perl Mongers PPW Recap and Social meeting 7:15pm Tonight October 16

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 14:16:55 EDT 2008

Raleigh Perl Mongers, and TriLUGgers,

Jess Sterling attended Pittsburg Perl Workshop (http://pghpw.org/)
this past weekend. She will be on hand to help with some drinking and
socializing as well as to tell us about her adventure. Another PPW
attendee has been converted into an evangelist for the techie event.
Come on out and have a bite, a drink and some fun.

We'll return to Raleigh Times Bar. If they get too crowded, we may
move around the corner to The Big Easy. I'll be wearing a light yellow
t-shirt with a red, hideous dog face on the front.

There are several parking decks in downtown, I will list the closest ones below.

If you send me an RSVP email, I'll have some idea how many might show
up (though I'm not planning on guaranteeing seating with the
restaurants).
if you will, but it's totally not required.

Hope to see you out,
--bradoaks

www.raleightimesbar.com
Raleigh Times Bar
14 E Hargett St
Raleigh, NC 27601
(919) 833-0999

www.thebigeasync.com
The Big Easy
222 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, NC 27601
(919) 832-6082

Parking Decks

http://www.godowntownraleigh.com/go/moore-square-parking-deck
Moore Square Parking Deck
233 S Wilmington St
FREE Weekends and Evenings after 7 PM

http://www.godowntownraleigh.com/go/wilmington-street-parking-deck
Wilmington St Station Deck
Wilmington Entrance - 115 S Wilmington St
Blount St. Entrance - S Blount St
FREE Weekends and Evenings after 7 PM