[TriLUG] wireless wan card

jason tower jtower at cerient.net
Tue Oct 21 00:35:59 EDT 2008

not at&t.  i went to a store today, asked if i could demo a wwan card before
renewing my contract.  was told that no demo cards are available, all i could do
is buy one for $100+, plus adding some ridiculous amount of money per month to
my plan, plus an activation fee.  oh, and if it didn't work out there was a $70
restocking fee, and the other service fees were non-refundable.  needless to say
i laughed and walked out.

if there is any business in america with lower standards of customer service i
hope never to see it.