[TriLUG] Data recovery reccomendation

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Fri Oct 24 10:35:53 EDT 2008

I get all my thinkpads from $work that are out of warranty repaired at Absolute Computers in Cary.

http://www.absoluteraleigh.com/

Motherboard replacements are ~$200, but they work right when done.

--
Steve Kuekes

Insight Racing - Urban Grand Challenge('07) - http://www.insightracing.org
Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional (TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com