[TriLUG] OT - Vonage / AT&T Dsl combo

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Tue Oct 28 20:25:09 EDT 2008

I can't speak for the AT&T side, but I've had vonage for 3+ years.  At
first quality was shaky, although no worse than a cell phone.  But in
the last 2+ years it's been fine.  Also I started out with the 24.99/
month plan but figured out I never used that much and dropped to the
cheaper plan.  Look at the difference in minutes it would take you to
equal the two plans, I think it's like 800 minutes or something.
Anyways with our cell phones we never go over the lower plan.  It was
a fairly painless switch from then Bellsouth.

Also look for a sign-up coupon they're all over the net (or send me a
note offline and I'll send you a referral coupon ;) )

Matt P.