[TriLUG] OT - Vonage / AT&T Dsl combo

Jarod Watkins jarod at jxxtech.net
Tue Oct 28 21:01:21 EDT 2008

I have no experience with AT&T but if you are looking for a cheaper VOIP
provider, Broadvoice is the way to go. I have used them for over a year
now and no complaints. I have their BOYD plan and only pay $11 a month
for unlimited incoming and 200 minutes outgoing. They have unlimited
outgoing as well but that is higher.